1. How long is the course?
The course is about 8 hours in length, with videos 7-15 minutes each.
2. Are there any prerequisites?
Nothing is required for the course, except a desktop/laptop computer (any OS will do) and an internet connection. You don't have to install anything on your computer.
3. Can we run the course on a phone?
Unfortunately not. Scratch doesn't work well on mobile, especially if we are actually building the games.
4. Does the course offer certificates?
Yes! Everyone who finishes the course and does all the work in the projects gets a certificate.
5. How do I learn to code?
You'll start simple, with basic Scratch building blocks. Then I'll guide you how to create more complex scripts and games. In the meantime, you'll understand what code is and how computers work.
6. What if I'm not happy with the course?
Just email me at [email protected] and I'll issue a full refund.
7. I can't afford the course. What do I do?
Check out this exact same course on Udemy. Search for "programming for kids" and you'll find it. They might offer a promotion on the course.
8. Can I run the games on my computer or my smartphone?
The games only work while you're on the Scratch website. So if you want to play them like a normal app on the phone, that sadly doesn't work right now.
9. I have another question. What do I do?
Send me an email at [email protected]!