1. How long is the course?
The course is about 8 hours in length, with videos 7-15 minutes each.
2. Are there any prerequisites?
I will need you to know the concepts that we've learned in the beginners course, because we start assuming you know how to use the basic blocks.
3. Does the course offer certificates?
Yes! Everyone who finishes the course and does all the work in the projects gets a certificate. If you get a certificate in this course, that means you're one of the best Scratch programmers out there!
4. What if I'm not happy with the course?
Just email me at [email protected] and I'll issue a full refund.
5. Do you have this course on Udemy?
No, this course will be only on Coder Prodigy.
6. Can I run the games on my computer or my smartphone?
The games only work while you're on the Scratch website. So if you want to play them like a normal app on the phone, that doesn't work right now.
7. I have another question. What do I do?
Send me an email at [email protected]!